interfaceleader: (Default)
[personal profile] interfaceleader
Sooooo... the last week I haven't had internet, as I was housesitting and the internet was meant to be transferred from one phone line to another and instead got cancelled.

It actually ended up being rather nice. I did LOADS of reading. I walked over 60 miles over the week. I got a free foot massage from one of my webdesign clients XD And I got to hang out with two cats, drink hot chocolate, sit in front of a log fire, and generally have an awesome time....

.... and get paid for it.

Some bits were stressful. The house has this ancient coal-fired range cooker, and I nursed it like a baby I was so afraid it would go out (it heats the whole house, does the hot water, provides the cooking etc.) Also they had an aviary, and one of the birds died on Sunday :( Which was fine, he'd been sick and I'd been warned but it still felt a bit like... oh blah. Also I then had to handle a dead pet, which is kind of gross.

Also living in someone elses house is a bit weird.

Anyway. Home again now, and need to crack on with work. I have SO MUCH web design work it's ridiculous... which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on how I look at it XD

Profile

interfaceleader: (Default)
interfaceleader

December 2023

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
2425262728 2930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 2nd, 2026 07:37 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios